In addition to our water main works, drainage is yet another area in which we specialise.
We offer a complete service for all your drainage needs:
- High pressure water jetting clearance
- Root cutting, de-scaling and dragging
- Camera surveys and defect reporting
- Mechanical and manual excavation works
- Internal blockage clearance and rectification
- New and replacement installations
- Tracing and manhole identification
- Inspection chamber tinkering
- Confined space works and more
- Patch lining and Relining
Our operatives are trained and highly experienced in all areas of drainage works. From unblocking a toilet to laying a new sewer, we do it all!
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site