In addition to planned and non-urgent remedial works, our fully qualified Engineers (domestic and commercial) are on call 24/7 to offer their professional services; our plumbers are both experienced and ready to deal with any plumbing application or problem.Â We offer a total cover policy when it comes to plumbing – above ground or below, small scale or large:
- Â 1st & 2nd fix plumbing installations
- Maintenance, repairs and fault finding
- Toilets and bathrooms
- Report writing
As an approved member of the water industries Watermark Scheme, you can have both the confidence and assurance that current legislation and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include: